CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to our blog! As a start to the new year, my bestest friend Mary and I have decided to combine our magical forces. We're both from the beautiful state of Maine, the way life should be and spent our college years living in a wonderful cooperative house at BU that has allowed us to plan, cook, and clean for 24 ladies! Now, as busy teachers, we are always on the hunt for the best deal and perfect home idea.

Mary LOVES to cook and is a baker extraordinaire. She is super crafty and is always coming up with creative ways to make her kindergarten classroom come alive. When I'm not thinking about all things 5th grade, I dabble in photography and decorating.

Since she just recently bought her first home, and we're already obsessed with all things design, we thought it would be a great idea to bring together our strengths to create a blog that is not only fun and informative, but also practical for such busy people. Hope our wands can work some magic in your life!

-Kendra

2 comments:

Erin Lukas said...

Hi! I saw your comment about your header! The only thing I can think of, is it's size. I usually end up with a header that is at first too large and it will be cut off on one side. I then just resize it until it fits.

I would increase the size of your image and see what that does for you! :)

Hopefully that was helpful! Let me know if you have other questions!

Creting & Teaching

Kendra said...

Thank you Erin! We were going craaaazy over here :-D