CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine's Day Gifts for Boys

Okay, so I totally realize that Valentine's Day is in two days and that this post is a little late.  BUT it also falls on a Tuesday and I figured that a lot of people will celebrate next weekend when it is cheaper and well, the weekend!  Plus I have been busy.  SUPER SUPER busy!

If you're anything like me you probably think that it is nearly impossible to find a great gift for your guy, especially if you're on a budget.  Here are some of my favorite gift ideas.

52 Reasons I Love You
This little book is made out of a deck of cards, making it both cheap and adorable.  What a thoughtful, personal gift!

{source}                                                         {source}

I just picked up this deck of cards at Michael's today for only 49 cents!  How cute are they?  And not super girly either.  Plus I love that they come in a hard plastic case.  That way I won't have to figure out how to bind them all together.  If I don't have time to make it for Mr. House Fairy this year I will definitely be making it next year.

Candy Grams
These super cute printables are SO easy!  All you do is print it out and attach it to a snack.  What man wouldn't want that?  This would also be very cute to stick in his lunch every now and then just to make him feel good.


Picture Coasters
I LOVE this idea.  It is perfect for Valentines Day, Christmas, Mother's Day, birthdays or any other holiday.  So personal and so inexpensive... they are made with cheap kitchen or bath tiles!
{source}

- Mary

0 comments: