CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Car Trash Can That is Easy as 1, 2, 3...

I have been SO busy for the last month or two that I have found myself spending way more time in my car than I would like, which also means way more snacks gobbled down when I am running from here to there.  To be honest, it kind of looked like a homeless person was camping out in there.  

I had seen a very simple solution floating around on Pinterest, and decided that I absolutely positively had to steal the idea for myself when I found a pack of three food storage containers at the Christmas Tree Shop for $5.99!

Step 1: Remove large, annoying sticker from the outside and use two smaller containers for cereal or snacks. 

Step 2: Place a regular old plastic shopping bag inside the largest container.

Step 3:  Put that sucker in your car and enjoy not having trash and crumbs floating around.  Woo hoo!

I am downright obsessed with this thing.  I love that the flip lid is easy and keeps all the nastiness inside.  I also love how easy it is to grab the bag out and toss it on trash day.

- Mary

0 comments: